Saturday, July 29, 2017

Yes, We Got the Visas!

     Yesterday (7/28/2017) we heard from DC office that our visas arrived from Egypt Embassy. When CJ called me to share the news, kids and I sang a song of praise dancing around in our hotel living room.
     God is so amazing: Our new home in Egypt will be ready next Monday and we will arrive in Egypt on Thursday, which means we do not have to stay at a temporary housing when we arrive in Egypt. By the time we leave Winchester, VA, I will have seen the massage therapist 4 times and CJ will have seen him 3 times. The therapist has done a great job diagnosing and treating my & CJ's chronic pains. We are so thankful that the delay in our visa processing, which at times seemed to be too hard to bear, actually gave us a chance to find healing in our physical pains.
     We had a lot of rain last night, and today, the air was so cool and fresh. Rain is something we will rarely see in Egypt. As we took a walk at the Museum of Shenandoah Valley garden, I tried to soak in all that after-the-rain freshness. I am extremely thankful that we are finally going to have a place to call our home, but I also know that we will miss the mountains and green space we have enjoyed here in Winchester for the past 8 weeks.

Everyday is a Miracle